Versatile gas analyzer and chemical monitor in a portable, self contained unit.
Incorporating Owlstone’s proprietary FAIMS technology, the instrument offers the flexibility to provide both rapid alerts and detailed sample analysis. It can be trained to respond to a broad range of chemical scenarios and can be easily integrated with other sensors and third party systems to provide a complete monitoring solution. As a result, Lonestar is suitable for a broad variety of applications ranging from online/at line process monitoring to lab based R&D.
LonestarTM product data sheet
- Complete flexibility to ‘train’ instrument for a broad range of processes
- Cost-effective, easy-to-use instrument
- Reduce running costs and improve efficiency with fast analysis
- Real-time, online, granular monitoring for rapid identification of anomalous events
- Portable with a compact footprint
- Standalone operation with integrated sampling and processing
- High sensitivity with part per billion detection levels combined with inlet control for high dynamic range
- Integrated temperature, flow and humidity sensors for stable, closed-loop operation
- Network and wireless* connectivity for remote monitoring and operation
- Easy integration of other sensor data and control of third party systems
- Powerful custom software for data visualisation, real-time control and offline analysis